The Generalistic HR Services your Company Needs
From project-based services like creating job descriptions and employee handbooks to handling more complex areas of human resource consulting like employee evaluations, compensation studies, and strategy development; the HR can handle it all. We’ll implement practices to manage burdensome processes, free up your time, and keep you focused on running your business.
Below is a snapshot of the services we offer. Choose from the options listed or give us a call to discuss any HR stressors you’re facing.
An experienced consultant can develop your HR strategy, manage staff performance issues, managing your day to day employment issues and improving your workplace culture.
As a qualified HR professional, Affinity HR can help to establish your role requirements, source and supply the best candidates for permanent roles or contracts in most industries and sectors.
- @Human Resources: Human resources ensure that an organization’s human capital serves the best interests of the company. By creating and developing a human resources model specific to the organizations that hire them, the consultant to ensure that the company is effectively using its personnel to achieve its stated goals, while also ensuring the workforce is operating at a high level of productivity and efficiency.
- @Benefits: It’s an approach that attracts, retains and engages top talent at the right cost structures. One that takes a holistic look at employee wellbeing. One that strives to achieve greater productivity, profitability and organizational growth. It’s an approach that makes the workplace work better. Affinity HR believes that, where your best ends, your better keeps going.
- @Payroll Services: Outsourcing your human resources and payroll services to an external company has a lot of advantages. The most important advantages are the reductions of costs related to the operation of an enterprise, such as the costs of maintaining qualify employment posts, purchase of necessary computer hardware, payroll software and the confidentiality of salaries. Thus, the outsourcing of human resources and payroll services is becoming an increasingly popular solution used by businesses.
- @Manpower Services: We are committed to delivering Industry leading solutions to our clients, whether it is—long-term contracts, permanent placement, short-term assignments or workforce management. Affinity HR provides you with better access to talent, a better approach to matching the right individual to the job, with better business results faster.
- @Performance Appraisal: The Affinity HR Consultant is able to assist your organization with the total performance management process, from the development of the evaluation form(s) to be used in your organization’s performance management process, the design and implementation of a performance management policy, to the training of your supervisors and managers on the development of performance standards and measurements, pitfalls to avoid, and the advantages and disadvantages of rewarding employees with base pay, to name a few.
- @HR Technology: Understanding exactly how your new HR Information System will integrate with your current processes is often the most critical stage of changing your HR Technology. This integration plan will include workflows from the current state to future state that will set you up for a smooth transition when implementing your new HR Technology.
- @Policies: HR policies are basically set procedures, practices or guidelines to drive organization towards a system based approach rather than a person-based approach. HR policies are very effective in building organizational culture. The Affinity HR believes in making Policies based on business requirements.
- @Attendance / Leaves: The Leave and Attendance system is a comprehensive solution that automates and streamlines the entire leave-management workflow.
- @Employee Grievances Redresses: In grievance redressed, responsibility lies largely with the management. And, grievances should be settled promptly at the first stage itself. Managerial/supervisory attitude to grievances is important.
- @Interviews / Joining Formalities/ Induction: Onboarding a candidate is one the important process which HR should do properly. Affinity HR works effectively to function on taking interviews to give induction to the new joiner to the business and purposes and to the People and management.
- @Services Delivery: Human Resources (HR) provides many functions to the organisation, such as payroll processing, employee benefits and career advice. These services must be delivered to large workforces and the ways these are delivered are based on what’s known as the Human Resource Service Delivery Model.
- @Exit Interview / Exit Formalities: It is an effective HR tool that is used by organizations to find out from an outgoing employee the reasons behind his leaving the organization. Exit interviews can provide valuable insights to the employers to know how to retain their talented staff and improve their work culture as well as the workplace environment.